9th Annual Swinging For Our Troops Overseas!
May 27-28, 2023
STRICTLY ENFORCED PARK RULES!
5/21/2023 6:29 PM
To get Live Score alerts right to your mobile click GET LIVE SCORE UPDATES in the event menu. No outside food or drink allowed into any venue. Please abide by all park rules, Thank You!
Thank You for choosing OTC Sports!
SWINGING FOR OUR TROOPS OVERSEAS!
We have hosted this event 8 years running and have used it as a tool to connect our youth baseball players with our United States Military serving overseas.
Operation We Care will collect all player letters and care packages and ship them to our troops stationed overseas!
We ask that all players take the time to write 1 letter to an anonymous service member stationed overseas stating what their service means to them. Have all letters in a sealed envelope with a return addy so the troops can correspond. Players may include their social media links on the letter so the troops can correspond that way also.
We ask that all teams bring no less than 1 care package. Please do not bring any loose items it will be hard for us to handle. Please have all care package items boxed up in an unsealed box. Operation We Care will have to inspect all items before it is shipped.
ALL CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THE GATE ENTRANCE.
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW ALL CARE PACKAGE ITEMS THAT THE TROOPS REQUEST THE MOST.
CLICK HERE FOR HIGHLY REQUESTED CARE PACKAGE ITEMS
Please read information below to help answer any questions you may have regarding this event
- 3 game minimum. 2 pool on Saturday into single elimination on Sunday.
- Umpire in charge and site director on site 24/7.
- #1 Award Packages in the region!
- Best travel ball atmosphere!
- NO pets allowed past the gate entrance.
- NO boom boxes or music allowed into any venue. nobody on other fields wants to hear loud music.
- NO outside food or drink allowed past any gate entry. Parks make their money off of concessions.
- Coach Pitch Entry Fee = $0
- Kid Pitch Entry Fee = $100
- Kid Pitch Pay @ The Plate = $50
- Coach Pitch Pay @ The Plate = $35
- Gate Fee $10 per person per day. 10 @ under enter free.
- Coach Pitch plays 1:00/6 innings/run rule with no drop dead time.
- 9U-12U play 1:30 minute games/6 innings/run rule no drop dead time.
- 13U-14U play 1:30 minute games/7 innings/ run rule no drop dead time.
- Run rules are 12 after 3, 10 after 4, 8 after 5.
- Pitching is not limited daily you may use your innings however you want. We feel as though coaches should be responsible for arms not OTC Sports.
- 9U-12U get 8 innings on the weekend.
- 13U-14U get 10 innings on the weekend.
Team Contacts / Event Updates
- The only contact info we have for you is the email you listed in your Team Dugout when you sanctioned your team. If you would like to add additional emails to your account please send us the name and email of that contact. When we email all teams anything pertaining to the event it will go to these emails listed in your Team Dugout.