Mashing For Our Military! Walk On's $100 Gift Card Giveaway!
Oct 22-23, 2022
STRICTLY ENFORCED PARK RULES!
10/19/2022 8:21 PM
No pets allowed! No outside food or drink allowed! Anyone who lashes out towards any OTC Sports umpire or staff member will be removed by the Hammond police. Thank You
ALL CHAMPS WIN A GIFT CARD!
Gate Fee = $10.00
Coach Pitch Registration - $75.00
Kid Pitch Registration - $200.00
Coach Pitch Pay At The Plate - $30.00
Kid Pitch Pay At The Plate - $45.00
CLICK FAQ IN THE WEBSITE MENU FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!
- Be warmed up and ready to play 15 minutes before your game time.
- Gate Fee is $10 per person. 10 and under are free. All Gate Fees are non refundable.
- NO pets allowed past any gate entrance.
- NO boom boxes or music allowed into any venue.
- All Sunday events play 1 hour/6 innings/run rule.
- Coach pitch plays 1 hour/6 innings/run rule.
- 9U-12U play 1:30/6 innings/run rule.
- 13U-14U play 1:30/7 innings/run rule.
- 9U-12U pitching is 8 innings for the weekend. No Daily Limit. 13U-14U are 10 innings for the weekend. No daily limits.
- Pay attention to your post game score cards before signing. Make sure score & innings pitched are correct! Once it is signed its official.
- Catchers must wear a one piece helmet.
- Protest fees are $300 cash up front no exceptions. You get this back for a successful protest. Protest must be done between the 1st pitch & last pitch and it is encouraged to do as early as possible if you think you will be protesting. Protest must be done during the game.
- Run rules are 12 after 3 - 10 after 4 - 8 after 5.
- 3rd to 1st pick off is legal as it is in HS.
- Head first slides are legal to any base unless a face mask, jaw flap, or chin strap is worn. 1st offense is a warning, a warning will be issued then next offense is an out.
- OTC Sports plays by National Federation High School rules with the exception of rules listed here or our website Rules Index.
- Teams get 3 free wristbands for coaches.Please make your 3 coaches aware who will get the 3 free bands so there is no confusion at the gate. There will be a team list at each gate, once that team's spots are full that will be all.
- Due to massive check bouncing we take cash payments only. Your payment must be paid no later than start of 2nd pool play game. The 2nd Pool Play game will NOT start until the entry fee is paid.
- If you have an issue stop the game and tell the umpire you want a director. We can't help you after the game is over.
- Be respectful to our entire staff and you will get that treatment back.
Any pattern of badgering of an umpire, other fans, coaches, players, directors, gate workers, etc...will result in being escorted from the park by the local PD. Coaches, if you put your hands on an umpire, you will be prosecuted & vice versa for umpires to coaches. Tournament Directors have the discretion to have anyone removed from the park.
Thank You for participating in our patented Mashing For Our Military Event!
We have hosted this event every Fall 8 years running and have used it as a tool to connect our youth baseball players with our United States Military serving overseas.
Operation We Care will collect all player letters and care packages and ship them to our troops stationed overseas in time for Christmas.
We ask that all players take the time to write 1 letter to an anonymous service member stationed overseas stating what their service means to them. Have all letters in a sealed envelope with a return addy so the troops can correspond. Players may include their social media links on the letter so the troops can correspond that way also.
We ask that all teams bring no less than 1 care package. Please do not bring any loose items it will be hard for us to handle. Please have all care package items boxed up in an unsealed box. Operation We Care will have to inspect all items before it is shipped.
ALL CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT TEAM CHECK IN.
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW ALL CARE PACKAGE ITEMS THAT THE TROOPS REQUEST THE MOST.